QUOTE

" I FEEL LIKE I HAVE BEEN ON A YELLOW BRICK QUEST, TO OBTAIN A BRAIN, A HEART, AND SOME FUCKING COURAGE ! "

WELCOME TO A LOW INCOME LIFE!

The content in this blog is to show a small life story. On this sabbatical, I had to put down an insane blog, called Directional and Delusion Aspects. To define it, It was suppose to show the directions that were taken and this delusion of a life that I led in small aspects. Which got a contract to be published. Believe it or not! I'm even amazed that I got it. I became over obsessive with it, because I felt at that time. It was the right thing to do for my sanity and my life. Within the last few months , I had to reserch paper work, doucuments, and go threw repressed memories of my past. Go to police stations, hospitals, lawyers, etc. Come to find out that at the end. If I didn't do this perivous blog, or cry baby story. I would have never figured out the real answers that were being kept from me. I'm no angel and nor a martyr, did a lot of things in my life. To say the least, I'm a example, if i can give myself that much credit. I was this naive dequlient, who repressed everything because of manipulating and spiteful people. Also, it was my own fault too. I'm partially to blame for this. I want this to be known, before anyone presecutes and judges. More so, then what they do now. I must say I'm sorry to those this will affect...in the negative way. It was never my intention! My intention was to better myself. I never wanted it become anything more. I didn't want to becomes famous, nor infamous. I just wanted to be heard and to move on. Finally, to let it go. This was for myself and anybody else who wanted to learn from it. To grow and move on but how can you do that. When you don't even know where you are coming from. Or don't even realize it. So maybe this is just being realistic and just coming to terms. I expect no gratitude, no praise, no pity, no sorrow. Cause I have enough. I thought long and hard about what I wanted to say...almost three years worth. I think it's time. What I wanted out of my life, was to overcome my suppressors and live a full life with all emotion. Ican finally say. I can do that. NOW!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Incident report / Discovery Part One / Small Entry

There are many versions to this small drama. This has gotten out of control. My story will always be on debate. I also understand this. I don't blame this incident on anyone but myself. I broke the law. Simple as that. I can tell my version over an over again. But what's use. I will let the paperwork speak for itself. There was so much going on for anyone involved, that obtaining infomation was almost impossible. I say this to anyone who wants to listen. Please take this as knowledge. I said this before. If I'm the actor in this situation, why am I suffering the victims side of PTSD.





There are 45 pages of this report. ( DOWN BELOW ) I am not going after the police department. THEY DID THERE JOB! Pointing out mistakes. Saying that the officers were in the wrong. Would be petty. It's bullshit. What I want to say, is stupid shit like my name being forged. Well, it's dumb little things, like that. In which spiteful people would take advantage of. John Halm and Cliff Mulkey made the police department look like assholes after they took his side. In my opinion.




With that said and I will repeat again. THE PAPERWORK SPEAKS FOR ITSELF! I could go on how it really was. But why? If this is an open and shut case. Don't you think they would have pressed charges. The Howell Incident is on the paper work too. Which was brought to the judges attention. Don't you think if anyone, dug a bit deeper. My ADOPTION would have came to light! There is a lot of sayings back and forth, questions which I could see why someone would get lost. I mean, really! I had a FUCKING MENTAL BRAKEDOWN, AGAIN!




This is a short entry for today. No comments or qoutes. No bitching or complaining. I'm just pointing here, right now. looking at that picture. A great Drivers License photo. Right. Have to own it! I was ready for the mental ward! Kicking, Screaming, and handcuffed to a fucking hospital bed all night. 10 fun filled hours of screams. Being video taped. Ripping out my hair, and well... etc. But that would be another blog. Hospital Records. Vol. Three!

No comments:

Post a Comment